Have you every thought about the outfit you're gonna die in? Chances are it's a fleeting thought you have almost every day (Should I really leave the house in these holey leggings I've been wearing for 3 days straight? What if I get hit by a car? Is this how I want the world to remember me?! IS THIS WHO I HAVE BECOME?!).
More important still is the outfit you'll be buried in. The clothes you'll be bound to forever, as you saunter on through the gates to whichever afterlife you deserve. Lyst.com conducted some morbid yet presumably rather enjoyable research and found that 85% of people have considered what attire they'd like to be adorned in at their own funeral. For the remaining 15% of you - you should probably care more. You're gonna be wearing that shit forever.
If all this talk of uniforms for the afterlife has got you questioning your own coffin-clothes, Lyst offer a seemingly spooky 'try before you die' service, which is basically the same thing as a return policy, but with an edgier, more seasonal name. But my favourite thing to come from all of this has to be the fact you can contact Lyst to request a bespoke 'Death Threads' package, whereby in the unfortunate circumstances that you do meet your maker, they'll inform your next-of-kin of the killer outfit you pre-selected for this very occasion. I'm not quite sure how they find out you've died, but it's a cool idea all the same and some very clever Halloween marketing from a company who have produced some stellar campaigns as of late.
For those who care or need to know (I'm lookin' at you, mum & dad...) I would like to be buried how I lived; in a band tee, leather jacket and beat-up Vans. And maybe toss in some Oreos too, I'll still be hungry.